Friday, February 5, 2010

Ray Allen never spoke truer words

javascript:newwind('http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/02/04/ray-to-rondo-this-could-be-your-last-shot/','311')

Ray Allen said that he learned his lesson from the 2001 Eastern Conference Finals loss and that the Bucks just expected to rebound back to that level next year, and they managed to miss the playoffs. It doesn't surprise me one bit that that fat slob Anthony Mason and that bum Tim Thomas didn't give it their all. As much as I supported the Anthony Mason trade at the time: a low post player sounded great at the time correct?, and thought Tim Thomas would magically remember he was 6' 10'' and stop being allergic to rebounds. Man was I delusional. And worse yet, that series still haunts me. I need to get over it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment